Skip to main content

Housing Solutions

Housing Solutions

Disaster recovery resources are available. Call 833-669-0554.

Disaster Case Managers
Disaster case managers can assess your needs after a disaster. Those needs may include food, clothing, shelter, first aid, emotional care, household items, or home repair not covered by insurance. Case managers will work with you to develop an Individualized Disaster Recovery Plan, which includes guidance and tools to help you. It can also connect you with a housing navigator to help you find temporary or long-term housing.

Renters who were affected by the 2020 wildfires can get help to pay for rent and utilities for up to 18 months, depending on their needs. Homeowners can get additional assistance with rebuilding or purchasing a new home. Oregonians can also get help with additional living expenses, even if they have insurance but it doesn’t cover everything.

Resources are available regardless of income or immigration status, but are limited and will be prioritized based on local need or other factors. Call 833-669-0554 (toll-free) to get connected to a disaster case manager or find local housing navigation resources.

Housing Navigators
Housing navigators can help you speak to landlords, prepare rental applications, and get money to cover move-in costs such as rent and utility deposits. Translation services for multiple languages are also available.

Housing Navigators by county:
Jackson: ACCESS Center for Community Resilience, 541-414-0318
Lincoln or Linn: Community Services Consortium, 541-574-2280
Marion: Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agy, 503-399-9080
Douglas: United Community Action Network, 541-672-5392
Klamath: Klamath-Lake Community Action, 541-882-3500
Lane: Lane Co. Health and Human Services, 541-682-3798
Clackamas: DevNW, 541-345-7106 x2055

Additional Resources

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how