Skip to main content
Oregon state seal

Oregon Wildfire Resources

Oregon wildfire survivors

If you sustained uninsured losses or damage due to wildfires beginning Sept. 7, 2020, you may be eligible for disaster aid. Federal funds are available to help eligible individuals recover from wildfire in Clackamas, Douglas, Jackson, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn and Marion Counties.
To apply, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
TTY, call 1-800-462-7585
711 or Video Relay Service, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
Click here for more FEMA information or apply online at

Call 2-1-1 for assistance

211info connects people with health and service organizations. They have bilingual staff who speak Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Samoan, French Creole, Ukranian, Somali, and Mandarin, and access to a 24/7 language interpreter service offering over 240 languages.

Let your loved ones know you're safe

Use the Red Cross registry to list yourself safe OR search the registry to check the status of loved ones.

 Volunteer or make a donation

Wildfire Resources

Information and alerts

County announcements and alert programs

Subscribe to get FlashAlert messages from Oregon Office of Emergency Management

Current conditions

Office of Emergency Management fires and hot spots dashboard

Office of Emergency Management RAPTOR fire map

Road closures, conditions and traffic cameras

Be ready, be set, go — evacuation levels

Evacuation levels explained Evacuation levels explained اللغة العربية / Arabic Evacuation levels explained Chuukese Evacuation levels explained Lus Hmoob / Hmong Evacuation levels explained 한국어 / Korean Evacuation levels explained Kajin Majol / Marshallese Evacuation levels explained Русский / Russian Evacuation levels explained 简体中文 / Simplified Chinese Evacuation levels explained Af Soomaali / Somali Evacuation levels explained Español / Spanish Evacuation levels explained 繁體中文 / Traditional Chinese Evacuation levels explained Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese

What to pack

Packing checklist

Two weeks ready information

Emergency lodging

Find a Red Cross shelter near you

Additional shelters by county (includes those specifically open to RV's and livestock):
Clackamas County
Columbia County
Douglas County
Jackson County
Josephine County
Klamath County
Lane County
Lake County
Lincoln County
Linn County
Marion County
Tillamook County
Washington County

Free pet boarding in the Salem, Keizer, Eugene and Springfield areas

Find a hotel

Temporary shelter guidance for evacuations during COVID-19

Report price gouging

Property owner and homeowner information

Make a plan before returning to your property after the fire

Tips for protecting yourself when returning to your property after the fire

Well water information

Homeowner insurance & wildfires (English) (Español)

Filing a homeowners claim after the fire

Insurance advocates are available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. every day at 888-877-4894 (toll-free)

Prepare for disasters

Business owners

Call Oregon’s Small Business Navigator Hotline at 833-604-0880 for answers to questions about businesses affected by wildfire (translators available)

Healthcare, prescriptions and medical equipment

Oregon health insurance marketplace enrollment information for those affected by wildfires

OHP members can contact their coordinated care organization at 800-273-0557 to get replacement prescriptions and medical equipment lost to fire

Oregon Prescription Drug Program offers discounts to uninsured or under-insured

Mental health resources

  • Disaster Distress Helpline offers 24/7 free and confidential disaster crisis counseling to anyone in the United States at 1-800-985-5990
  • Oregon Behavioral Health Support Line offers free confidential support to Oregonians at 1-800-923-HELP (4357)
  • Lines for Life offers 24-hour crisis support for drug addiction, alcohol abuse, and thoughts of suicide to youth, military personnel and their families, and those affected by substance abuse at 1-800-273-8255

Food pantry finder

Search for a food pantry pick-up site near you

Vital records

Get a free copy of vital records lost to fire (certificates of birth, death, marriage, divorce and more)

DMV and CCD information

Get or replace damaged essential DMV documents such as driver license, ID card, proof of vehicle ownership and more

Commerce and Compliance Division (CCD) wildfire information


Contact us if you’re receiving unemployment and have evacuated or lost your home


Find electric and natural gas utilities serving Oregon

Voting information

Get information on how to vote if you're displaced by fire

Air quality and health

Current air quality information and map

What to do in smoky, hazy air What to do in smoky, hazy air Русский / Russian What to do in smoky, hazy air 简体中文 / Simplified Chinese What to do in smoky, hazy air Español / Spanish What to do in smoky, hazy air Af Soomaali / Somali What to do in smoky, hazy air Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese

Wildfire smoke & health FAQ Wildfire Smoke & Health FAQs in Русский / Russian Wildfire Smoke & Health FAQs in 简体中文 / Simplified Chinese Wildfire Smoke & Health FAQs in Af Soomaali / Somali Wildfire Smoke & Health FAQs in Español / Spanish Wildfire Smoke & Health FAQs in Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese

Daily air quality reports

Download the OregonAir mobile app:

Download from Apple App Store
Download from Android App Store

Who to Follow

Oregon Office of Emergency Management

Red Cross Cascades

Oregon Department of Forestry

Oregon State Fire Marshal

Oregon smoke info

Department of Consumer and Business Services